Over the past week I have dedicated an insane amount of hours to getting this wordpress blog ported to my other domain. To do this, I had to set up a web server and redesign the website in HTML/CSS format.
A project I’ve been meaning to accomplish before college is setting up a web server on my home server to host my blog. Now that I successfully got the wifi and ZNC working, I can get into some more exciting things!
When moving to i3 window manager, my backlight and sound keys got disabled. This is a super simple fix.
In programming, there are different structures available to sort your data.
(disclaimer: this is a beginner’s explanation and understanding of these programming paradigms. if there are any errors or confusion, please let me know and I will edit or correct those to become more understandable. this is intended to be a basic overview.)
I haven’t been doing a ton of super nerd things lately because of school and work, so I decided to play around with setting up the i3 window manager; one, because I wanted to learn a new way to navigate my computer, and two, because I’ve been bugged to try it one too many times. XD
I soldered deep into the night….and all throughout today. After hours of writing and testing code, fiddling with hardware, and scraping through error after error, I can present to you the first mock up through-hole PCB!