One day, thallia said “you should help me with SEO”. I was like “cool this should be easy”.
Famous last words. The jekyll theme she used turned the whole site into spaghetti code:
<head> tags were not always at the top, it was practically impossible to change anything,
and what little I could change was needlessly complicated. Thus I made the decision to completely
rebuild everything from scratch. Here are a few changes I made:
Replaced the archive with a search bar
made the footer fixed
added a table of content section at the top
optimized for speed
Now that the entire website is rebuilt, I can start the thing I was originally tasked with doing, and start SEO.
I build websites. If you like what I did, discord me at jay#3130. If you are old you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.